Fareed Haque Group Live at The Goodfoot on 2006-05-27
- Fareed Haque Group
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
- Pictures will soon be available at: http://clarson.smugmug.com/gallery/1503468
- Pa/Monitor problems during the first track... maybe second.
- At the end of the show things got pretty hectic. Mics were bumped a couple times, but I couldn't hear whether or not it was audible.
- Please help me out with the setlist if you can.
- Thank you Keith Hicks for the ticket! :slayer:
- 2006-05-29 17:01:26
- Wavelab 5.01b (gain applied, fades, resample, and dither in that order) > CD Wave 1.94.2 > Flac16 (6)
- Portland, Oregon
- Run time
- AKG 481's on-stage (in front of Fareed) ORTF > Audio Magic X-Streamz > w-mod UA-5 > VX Pocket 440 (s/pdif) > Wavelab 5.01b
- Taped by
- Chris Larson
- Transferred by
- Chris Larson
- The Goodfoot
Subject: Listening on the net
This is an amazing conglomeration of people, several masters of Indian music in the band. This appears to be the first tour featuring this ensemble.
Fareed exemplifies patience on the guitar and as the band leader - not rushing through anything and giving the space and breadth necessary for his bandmates to express themselves.
Jive Talkin Phil
Uploaded by Unknown on